Hope we are all enjoying the crisp, cold weather in the Cape. It may be cold outside but things are heating up here at Rosé Rocks! HQ.
We are truly delighted with the response to the expansion of the categories for the competition.
Just a quick reminder of what the new categories are:
- Dry Rosé 5,0 g/l and lower
- Off-dry Rosé 5,1 to 12 g/l
- Semi-sweet Rosé 12,1 to 20 g/l
- Sweet Rosé 20,1 g/ l and higher
- MCC Rosé
In other news, we are moving dates to align with logistics. The new dates are as follows:
- Closing date for entries for Rosé Rocks! is now 26th August 2015.
- Delivery of wine to judging venue takes place on 7th & 8th September 2015.
- Dates of the judging have been moved to 9th & 10th September 2015.
- Winners will be announced within 3 weeks of the competition.
We will send a reminder out 2 weeks prior to the due delivery date to all the wines who have entered, once again outlining all the details you will need for delivery.
If you have any queries, questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact us on 021 671 0751 or email email@example.com.
Next week we'll begin introducing you to the judges who are on the panel.
Until next time, as we all know,